Saturday, November 13, 2010

50 followers celebration: Save 20% at Sephora!


Hello Sweethearts!

Sephora.com, Inc.Use my V.I.B code { VIB20 } to save 20% until Nov 15!

I used my 20% off to get a few things:

Here's what I ordered....can't wait for them to arrive!!


 


tokidoki Robbery Palette ($140 Value) Robbery Palette



Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional - Translucent


$28.00
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Size: 0.35 oz


$18.00
Stila Make An Impression In Moscow Travel Palette ($65 Value) - Make An Impression In Moscow Travel Palette


$10.00
Sample - Kat Von D Adora Eau de Parfum - 0.05 oz Free

$0.00
Sample - Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme Eau de Toilette - 0.06 oz Free

$0.00
Sample - Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum - 0.05 oz Free

$0.00


I've tried the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, got a free sample from Sephora of course.  It's amazing..it's the best shadow primer I've tried.  My eye makeup lasts ALL DAY without creasing or oiliness.

I'll review The POREfessional as soon as I get it..but I hear very good things.  I've tried it in the store and it does really minimize my pores, but I'm curious to see how long it actually lasts. 

Have a great weekend darlings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment